It is delighted that our Principal, Sr. Humphrey Cheung has been appointed by the Hong Kong Government as:
- the Chairman of Appeal (Buildings) Tribunal on the second three-year term from 1 December 2015 to 30 November 2018.
- the Adjudicator of the Registration of Persons Tribunal on a two-year term from 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2018.
In early February 2014, Sr. Humphrey Cheung has also been appointed as the Dispute Resolution Advisor in the list of the ASD and HKHA for various construction projects.
Sr. Humphrey Cheung has always taken his initiative to provide guidance as mentor for the probationers of both the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS), where he has also been continuously serving as the assessor for their professional assessments.
In addition, Sr. Humphrey Cheung has also been serving the following appointments: -
- Board Member of Hong Kong Board of the RICS (from 16 February 2015 to 31 August 2017)
- Committee member of Asia Quantity Surveying Professional Group of the RICS (from 1 August 2013 to 31 July 2016)
- Committee member of QS, Construction and Dispute Resolution Professional Group of the RICS (from 1 November 2015 to 31 October 2017)
- Committee member of QS Practice Note Working Committee of the HKIS (since January 2015)
- Member of the Board of Governors for International College Hong Kong, Hong Lok Yuen (since January 2014).
- Legal adviser for Hong Kong Brick-Laying & Construction Trade Worker's Union (from June 2017 to June 2020 )
- Legal adviser for Eating Establishment Employees General Union (from June 2014 to June 2018)