It is delighted that our Principal, Sr. Humphrey Cheung was previously appointed by the Hong Kong Government as:
- the Chairman of Appeal (Buildings) Tribunal (2012-2020);
- the Adjudicator of the Registration of Persons Tribunal (2016-2022); &
- the Member of Appeal Panel (Housing) (2019-2021)
Since February 2014, Sr. Humphrey Cheung has also been appointed as the Dispute Resolution Advisor in the list of the ASD and HKHA for various construction projects.
Sr. Humphrey Cheung has always taken his initiative to provide guidance as mentor for the probationers of both the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS) in the past, where he served as the assessor for their professional assessments.
In addition, Sr. Humphrey Cheung has also served the following post appointments: -
- Board Member of Hong Kong Board of the RICS;
- Committee member of Asia Quantity Surveying Professional Group of the RICS;
- Committee member of QS, Construction and Dispute Resolution Professional Group of the RICS;
- Committee member of QS Practice Note Working Committee of the HKIS;
- Member of the Board of Governors for International College Hong Kong, Hong Lok Yuen;
- Indepndent Manager for Yuen Long Catholic Secondary School (since 2022);
- Legal adviser for Hong Kong Brick-Laying & Construction Trade Worker's Union (since 2014); and
- Legal adviser for Eating Establishment Employees General Union (since 2014).